Booking Your Party
- A waiver form must be signed for each participant entering the gymnasium area. CLICK HERE to display a waiver form for printing.
- Anyone using the equipment MUST wear socks and masks (except for children under age 2)!
- You may bring your own cake, soft drinks or snacks to Jump On In, but no food or beverages are allowed in the gymnasium areas.
- If you’d like pizza with your party, please contact us with your order. Since we have an exclusive arrangement with our local pizza shop, we do not allow you to bring your own pizza to Jump On In. This allows us to perfectly time the delivery of your pizza so it’s fresh and hot for you! The only exceptions are for 9:00 am and 9:40 am parties for which we dont provide any pizza.
- Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy: Deposit payments are required for all parties and are fully refundable if you cancel your party 21 days or more before your party date. Cancellations or reschedulings made less than 21 days before your party will result in a loss of your deposit as it will be very difficult for us to re-book your spot on our calendar if you cancel or reschedule at the last minute!