Booking Your Party
Remember, all parties come with:
- Free paper plates, cups, napkins and utensils.
- Awesome sound system.
- Downloadable invitation/waiver form/Thank You cards. Click here to display an invitation/waiver form or Thank You card for printing.
- A waiver form must be signed for each participant entering the gymnasium area. CLICK HERE to display a waiver form for printing.
- Anyone using the equipment MUST wear socks!
- We work so hard to keep our gyms very clean, so… NO food or drinks in the gyms.
- ABSOLUTELY NO outside food allowed. However, you may bring your own cake, soft drinks and chips.
- We will contact you a few days in advance of your party to complete the food and pizza order for your party. Since we have an exclusive arrangement with our local pizza shop, we do not allow you to bring your own food to Jump On In. This allows us to perfectly time the delivery of your pizza so it’s fresh and hot for you! Please check our menu in the Food/Extras Order link. Additional items not on the menu are available.
- Cancellation, Rescheduling and Last Minute Changes Policy: Deposit payments are required for all parties and are fully refundable if you cancel your party 21 days or more before your party date. Cancellations or reschedulings made less than 21 days before your party will result in a loss of your deposit as it will be very difficult for us to re-book your spot on our calendar if you cancel or reschedule at the last minute! There will be a $25.00 surcharge for any party type change from Big Jump to Little Jump, on day of party.
- Postponed parties must be rescheduled within thirty (30) days. New date must not be more than 6 months from original date, otherwise deposit will be forfeited.
- For payments, we accept cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover, Debit/Credit cards, and American Express. We DO NOT accept checks. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Gratuities for our referees are appreciated!
- No pinatas please!